Jürgen Gutsch - 29 April, 2019
In this 12th part of this series, I'm going to write about how to customize hosting in ASP.NET Core. We will look into the hosting options, different kind of hosting and a quick look into hosting on the IIS. This post is just an overview bout the different kind of application hosting.
Jürgen Gutsch - 16 April, 2019
For my Twitch stream I planned to show how to migrate a legacy ASP.NET application to ASP.NET Core, to start a completely new ASP.NET Core project and to show some news about the .NET Developer Community. When I did the first stream and introduced the plans to the audience, it somehow turns into the direction to migrate the legacy application.
Jürgen Gutsch - 10 April, 2019
If you have a Middleware that needs to work on a specific path, you should implement it by mapping it to a route in ASP.NET Core 3.0, instead of just checking the path names. This post shows how it should be done in ASP.NET Core 3.0
Jürgen Gutsch - 01 April, 2019
The people who know me, also know that I'm a huge fan of consoles and CLIs. I run the dotnet CLI as well as the Angular CLI and the create-react CLI. Yeoman is also a tool I like. This blog post is about to install the Git Flow CLI as an Git extension and about how to use it in the console.
- 26 Feb 2019 Problems using a custom Authentication Cookie in classic ASP.NET
- 20 Feb 2019 Thoughts about repositories and ORMs or why we love rocket science!
- 11 Feb 2019 WPF and WinForms will run on .NET Core 3
- 30 Jan 2019 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 11: WebHostBuilder
- 18 Jan 2019 Integration testing data access in ASP.NET Core
- 15 Jan 2019 Unit testing data access in ASP.NET Core
- 19 Nov 2018 Removing Disqus and adding GitHub Issue Comments
- 16 Nov 2018 Disabling comments on this blog until they are moved to GitHub
- 13 Nov 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 10: TagHelpers
- 29 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 09: ActionFilter