Jürgen Gutsch - 16 November, 2018
I'm going to remove the Disqus comments on this blog and move to GitHib Issue based comments. The reason is, that I don't want to have advertisements that are not related to the contents at this blog. The other reason is, that I want to have the full control and the full ownership of the comments.
Jürgen Gutsch - 13 November, 2018
In this tenth part of this series I'm going to write about TagHelpers. The built in TagHelpers are pretty useful and making the razor more pretty and more readable. Creating custom TagHelpers will make your life much easier.
Jürgen Gutsch - 17 October, 2018
In the last post about OutputFormatters I wrote about sending data out to the clients in different formats. In this post we are going to do it the other way. This post is about data you get into your Web API from outside. What if you get data in a special format or what if you get data you need to validate in a special way. ModelBinders will help you handling this.
Jürgen Gutsch - 11 October, 2018
In this seventh post I want to write about, how to send your Data in different formats and types to the client. By default the ASP.NET Core Web API sends the data as JSON, but there are some more ways to send the data.
- 08 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 06: Middlewares
- 04 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 05: HostedServices
- 01 Oct 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 04: HTTPS
- 27 Sep 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 03: Dependency Injection
- 24 Sep 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 02: Configuration
- 20 Sep 2018 Customizing ASP.NET Core Part 01: Logging
- 18 Sep 2018 New Blog Series: Customizing ASP.NET Core
- 20 Jul 2018 Live streaming ideas
- 09 Jul 2018 Configuring HTTPS in ASP.NET Core 2.1
- 02 Jul 2018 Four times in a row