Jürgen Gutsch - 10 February, 2017
Using the latest bits of Visual Studio 2017 and the latest SDK of .NET Core, you will possibly get an error while starting your ASP.NET Core Web in Visual Studio 2017 or using dotnet run.
Jürgen Gutsch - 08 February, 2017
The Dependency Injection Container used in ASP.NET Core is not limited to ASP.NET Core. You are able to use it in any kind of .NET Project. This post shows how to use it in an .NET Core Console application.
Jürgen Gutsch - 12 December, 2016
The last years, I loved to use the Command and Query Segregation pattern. Using this pattern in every new project, requires to have the same infrastructure classes in this projects. This is why I started to create a small and reusable library, which now supports ASP.NET Core and matches the .NET Standard 1.6.
Jürgen Gutsch - 07 December, 2016
This blog post is a simple guideline on how to contribute to OSS projects hosted on GitHub. This Blog post is a 'fork' of Damien Bowdens post about contributing to an OSS project, but uses a different tool to work with Git.
Jürgen Gutsch - 28 September, 2016
In one of the last projects, I needed a shared reusable component, which needs to be extended with additional contents or functionality by the view who uses this component. In our case, it was a kind of a menu bar used by multiple views.
- 22 Sep 2016 Authentication in ASP.NET Core for your Web API and Angular2
- 19 Sep 2016 ASP.NET Core and Angular2 using dotnet CLI and Visual Studio Code
- 08 Aug 2016 Setup Angular2 & TypeScript in a ASP.NET Core project using Visual Studio
- 04 Aug 2016 Add HTTP headers to static files in ASP.NET Core
- 11 Jul 2016 Working with user secrets in ASP.NET Core applications.
- 08 Jul 2016 How web development changed for me over the last 20 years
- 06 Jul 2016 Writing blog posts using Pretzel
- 04 Jul 2016 How to continuously deploy a ASP.NET Core 1.0 web app to Microsoft Azure
- 28 Jun 2016 .NET Core 1.0 RTM and ASP.NET Core 1.0 RTM was announced
- 09 May 2016 Finally we got sort of dates