Jürgen Gutsch - 08 December, 2017
BitBucket provides a continuous integration tool called Pipelines. This is based on Docker containers which are running on a Linux based Docker machine. Within this post I wanna try to use BitBucket Pipelines with an ASP.NET Core application.
Jürgen Gutsch - 24 October, 2017
Recently I did a overview talk about .NET Core, .NET Standard and ASP.NET Core at the Azure Meetup Freiburg and they asked me some pretty important questions: Should we start using ASP.NET Core and .NET Core? Do we need to migrate our existing web applications to ASP.NET Core?
Jürgen Gutsch - 27 September, 2017
ASP.NET Core 2.0 is out and it is great. Testing worked well in the previous versions, but in 2.0 it is much more easier. In this post I'm going to show you how to unit test your controllers and how to write integration tests for your controllers.
- 25 Sep 2017 Current Activities
- 07 Aug 2017 Querying AD in SQL Server via LDAP provider
- 26 Jul 2017 Creating an email form with ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- 24 Jul 2017 New Visual Studio Web Application: The ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- 17 Jul 2017 LightCore is back - LightCore 2.0
- 10 Jul 2017 Three times in a row
- 22 Jun 2017 GraphQL end-point Middleware for ASP.NET Core
- 30 May 2017 A first glimpse into .NET Core 2.0 Preview 1 and ASP.NET Core 2.0.0 Preview 1
- 29 May 2017 Exploring GraphQL and creating a GraphQL endpoint in ASP.NET Core
- 10 May 2017 ASP.NET Core in trouble