Jürgen Gutsch - 24 October, 2017
Recently I did a overview talk about .NET Core, .NET Standard and ASP.NET Core at the Azure Meetup Freiburg and they asked me some pretty important questions: Should we start using ASP.NET Core and .NET Core? Do we need to migrate our existing web applications to ASP.NET Core?
Jürgen Gutsch - 27 September, 2017
ASP.NET Core 2.0 is out and it is great. Testing worked well in the previous versions, but in 2.0 it is much more easier. In this post I'm going to show you how to unit test your controllers and how to write integration tests for your controllers.
Jürgen Gutsch - 25 September, 2017
Wow! Some weeks without a new blog post. My plan was to write at least one post per week. But this doesn't always work. Usually I write in the train, when I go to work to Basel (CH). Sometimes I write two or three posts in advance, to publish it later on. But I had some vacation, worked two weeks completely at home, and I had some other things to prepare and to manage. This is a short overview of the current activities.
Jürgen Gutsch - 07 August, 2017
This is kinda off-topic, because it's not about ASP.NET Core, but l really like it to share. I recently needed to import some additional user data from the Active Directory via a nightly run into a SQL Server Database. This was done via T-SQL and a SQL Server job.
- 26 Jul 2017 Creating an email form with ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- 24 Jul 2017 New Visual Studio Web Application: The ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- 17 Jul 2017 LightCore is back - LightCore 2.0
- 10 Jul 2017 Three times in a row
- 22 Jun 2017 GraphQL end-point Middleware for ASP.NET Core
- 30 May 2017 A first glimpse into .NET Core 2.0 Preview 1 and ASP.NET Core 2.0.0 Preview 1
- 29 May 2017 Exploring GraphQL and creating a GraphQL endpoint in ASP.NET Core
- 10 May 2017 ASP.NET Core in trouble
- 08 May 2017 Adding a custom dependency injection container in ASP.NET Core
- 05 May 2017 How to add custom logging in ASP.NET Core