Jürgen Gutsch - 13 March, 2017
This is a guest post, written by Olivier Giss about integrating Meetup events on your website. Olivier is working as a web developer at algacom AG in Basel and also one of the leads of the .NET User Group Nordwest-Schweiz.
Jürgen Gutsch - 06 March, 2017
One of my last post was about Dependency Injection (DI) in .NET Core Console Applications. After that I got a question about how to use the IServiceCollection in multiple projects. In this post I'm going to try to explain, how to use the IServiceCollection in a Solution with more projects.
Jürgen Gutsch - 03 March, 2017
I recently read the pretty cool blog post by Ben Cull about the IsActiveRoute TagHelper. Inspired by this idea, I created a different TagHelper, which shows or hide contents, if the specified route or route parts are in the current route. This could be useful, e.g. if you don't want to have a link in an active menu item.
Jürgen Gutsch - 23 February, 2017
In one of the ASP.NET Core projects we did in the last year, we created an OutputFormatter to provide a Word documents as printable reports via ASP.NET Core Web API.
Jürgen Gutsch - 10 February, 2017
Using the latest bits of Visual Studio 2017 and the latest SDK of .NET Core, you will possibly get an error while starting your ASP.NET Core Web in Visual Studio 2017 or using dotnet run.
- 08 Feb 2017 Using Dependency Injection in .NET Core Console Apps
- 12 Dec 2016 A small library to support the CQS pattern.
- 07 Dec 2016 Contributing to OSS projects on GitHub using fork and upstream
- 28 Sep 2016 Creating a container component in Angular2
- 22 Sep 2016 Authentication in ASP.NET Core for your Web API and Angular2
- 19 Sep 2016 ASP.NET Core and Angular2 using dotnet CLI and Visual Studio Code
- 08 Aug 2016 Setup Angular2 & TypeScript in a ASP.NET Core project using Visual Studio
- 04 Aug 2016 Add HTTP headers to static files in ASP.NET Core
- 11 Jul 2016 Working with user secrets in ASP.NET Core applications.
- 08 Jul 2016 How web development changed for me over the last 20 years