Jürgen Gutsch - 24 July, 2020
The team was quite happy about the fact that it is possible to fails the build on a code style error via the .editorconfig. But there was one question I couldn't really answer: Does this also work for .NET Framework? It should, but does it really work? Let's see. And also see me stumbling upon a mistake inside the last post.
Jürgen Gutsch - 22 July, 2020
Since almost a year I do a lot of Python projects. Actually Python isn't that bad. Python and Flask to build web applications work almost similar to NodeJS and ExpressJS. People who are used to use Python know Jupyter Notebooks to create interactive documentations. Microsoft is working on .NET Interactive and kernels for Jupyter Notebook. You are now able to write interactive documentations in Jupyter Notebook using C#, F# and PowerShell, as well.
Jürgen Gutsch - 08 June, 2020
This post really is off-topic. It seemed that 2020 started to get a good year. Life was kind of normal and I was looking forward to the upcoming events. But life wouldn't be life if there were no changes and challenges.
- 13 Jan 2020 Using the .editorconfig in VS2019 and VSCode
- 24 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 24: When environments are not enough, use sub-environments!
- 23 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 23: Setting up Azure DevOps CI/CD for a .NET Core 3.1 Web App hosted in Azure App Service for Linux
- 22 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 22: User Secrets in Docker-based .NET Core Worker Applications
- 21 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 21: Moving an ASP.NET Core from Azure App Service on Windows to Linux by testing in WSL and Docker first
- 20 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 20: The ultimate guide to secure cookies with web.config in .NET
- 19 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 19: Migrate a real project from ASP.NET Core 2.2 to 3.1
- 18 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 18: The .NET Foundation has a new Executive Director
- 17 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 17: Creating Common Intermediate Language projects with .NET SDK
- 16 Dec 2019 ASP.NET Hack Advent Post 16: ConfigureAwait & System.Threading.Channels