Jürgen Gutsch - 28 September, 2016
In one of the last projects, I needed a shared reusable component, which needs to be extended with additional contents or functionality by the view who uses this component. In our case, it was a kind of a menu bar used by multiple views.
Jürgen Gutsch - 22 September, 2016
Authentication in a single page application is a bit special, if you just know the traditional ASP.NET way. To imagine that the app is a completely independent app like a mobile app helps. Token based authentication is the best solution for this kind of apps. In this post I'm going to try to describe a high level overview and to show a simple solution.
Jürgen Gutsch - 19 September, 2016
This is another post about ASP.NET Core and Angular2. This time I use a cleaner and more light weight way to host a Angular2 App inside an ASP.NET Core Web. I'm going to use dotnet CLI and Visual Studio Code.
Jürgen Gutsch - 08 August, 2016
In this post I try to explain, how to setup a ASP.NET Core project with Angular2 and typescript in Visual Studio 2015.
- 11 Jul 2016 Working with user secrets in ASP.NET Core applications.
- 08 Jul 2016 How web development changed for me over the last 20 years
- 06 Jul 2016 Writing blog posts using Pretzel
- 04 Jul 2016 How to continuously deploy a ASP.NET Core 1.0 web app to Microsoft Azure
- 28 Jun 2016 .NET Core 1.0 RTM and ASP.NET Core 1.0 RTM was announced
- 09 May 2016 Finally we got sort of dates
- 18 Apr 2016 An update to the ASP.NET Core & Angular2 series
- 14 Apr 2016 ASP.NET Core and Angular2 - Part 3
- 12 Apr 2016 ASP.NET Core and Angular2 - Part 2
- 04 Apr 2016 ASP.NET Core and Angular2 - Part 1