Application Security at YOO
Jürgen Gutsch - 03 April, 2023
For about a year, I was working on a pretty exciting project. I defined and created a new role for our company that is responsible for application security. This also means that I will take over this new role and to be responsible, to ensure and to maintain the security standards throughout the entire company.
Play with Playwright
Jürgen Gutsch - 08 March, 2023
In this blog post, I don't want to introduce Playwright. I would like to play around with it and to use it a little differently. Instead of testing a pre-hosted web application, I'd like to test a web application that is self hosted in the test project using the WebApplicationFactory.
Creating a circuit breaker health check using Polly CircuitBreaker
Jürgen Gutsch - 14 February, 2023
In this blog post I try to implement an ASP.NET Core Health Check that uses Polly CircuitBreaker that breaks if the number of errors reaches a limit within a specific period of time.
Windows Terminal, PowerShell, oh-my-posh, and Winget
Jürgen Gutsch - 15 November, 2022
I'm thinking about changing the console setup I use for some development tasks on Windows. I was playing around with Windows Terminal, PowerShell, oh-my-posh, and Winget and I really like it.
ASP.NET Core Globalization and a custom RequestCultureProvider [Updated]
Jürgen Gutsch - 25 October, 2022
In this post, I'm going to write about how to enable and use Globalization in ASP.NET Core and how to create a custom RequestCultureProvider.
- 03 Oct 2022 ASP.NET Core 7 updates
- 26 Jul 2022 ASP.NET Core on .NET 7.0 - Output caching
- 01 Apr 2022 ASP.NET Core on .NET 7.0 - File upload and streams using Minimal API
- 21 Feb 2022 ASP.NET Core on .NET 7.0 - Roadmap, preview 1 and file upload in minimal APIs
- 14 Feb 2022 20 years of .NET
- 04 Jan 2022 Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0 - The second edition
- 01 Jan 2022 New blog sponsor - YOO inc.
- 22 Sep 2021 Do you know the GitHub Advisory Database?
- 02 Sep 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - Async streaming
- 17 Aug 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - Introducing minimal APIs