Jürgen Gutsch - 15 November, 2022
I'm thinking about changing the console setup I use for some development tasks on Windows. I was playing around with Windows Terminal, PowerShell, oh-my-posh, and Winget and I really like it.
Jürgen Gutsch - 25 October, 2022
In this post, I'm going to write about how to enable and use Globalization in ASP.NET Core and how to create a custom RequestCultureProvider.
Jürgen Gutsch - 03 October, 2022
Release candidate 1 of ASP.NET Core 7 is out for around two weeks and the release date isn't that far. Let's see what is in this version.
Jürgen Gutsch - 26 July, 2022
Finally, Microsoft added output caching to the ASP.NET Core 7.0 preview 6. Output caching is a middleware that caches the entire output of an endpoint instead of executing the endpoint every time it gets requested.
Jürgen Gutsch - 01 April, 2022
It seems the Minimal API that got introduced in ASP.NET Core 6.0 will now be finished in 7.0. One feature that was heavily missed in 6.0 was the File Upload, as well as the possibility to read the request body as a stream. Let's have a look how this would look alike.
- 21 Feb 2022 ASP.NET Core on .NET 7.0 - Roadmap, preview 1 and file upload in minimal APIs
- 14 Feb 2022 20 years of .NET
- 04 Jan 2022 Customizing ASP.NET Core 6.0 - The second edition
- 01 Jan 2022 New blog sponsor - YOO inc.
- 22 Sep 2021 Do you know the GitHub Advisory Database?
- 02 Sep 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - Async streaming
- 17 Aug 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - Introducing minimal APIs
- 19 Jul 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - Shadow-copying in IIS
- 12 Jul 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - Hot Reload
- 05 Jul 2021 ASP.NET Core in .NET 6 - HTTP/3 endpoint TLS configuration